Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Idling afternoons...

Today i had one of my best afternoons..... if u ask me what i did.. i wont have anything to show u.. but i guess sometimes those are the priceless moments in life! Well allow me to elaborate:

1. I browsed throught youtube, listened to almost all the songs of "The High Kings" (Why dint i get married to my husband sooner... because he was the one who introduced this band to me).

2. Chatted with my darling shishter... passed on the craze to her.. n ended up discussing Irish music for a change.

3. As usual.. my gtalk couldn't remain idle for too long.. it kept beeping or 'plonking' with my friends pings.. was fun connecting with old friends after a very long time.

4. Then of course there is FB. Who ever said drugs were the most addictive. The more i try to stay away from refreshing the page, i see myself drawn to it.. to post more status messages and photos!

Two words... mastercard moment! Truly priceless, somethings which money can't buy!!


No comments: