Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sometimes you have to accept life in its own terms...

"Everything that happens, happens for the good"

This is something i strongly believe in.. Maybe today it does sound very bleak and depressing... but probably tomorrow life is going to shine down on me. All i need is a little patience. Not to get worked up by what other people say.. and what they mean. I know i have taken few decisions and that i what I want... bottom line.. If you do what you like.. even the sky holds no limit!!!

Im going to take a total U turn...hmm not U maybe.. but a right turn in my career.. and not everyone is happy about it.. but i think maybe its high time i start listening to my inner call. Not that what i used to do earlier was a wrong decision..a wrong career option.. No! Just that i ve been there..done that.. and one thing i know for sure is i dont want to do that for the rest of my life. Time i give a chance to doing something i like.. maybe its going to be very hard.. n a struggle at first.. but im game for it.. ready to face anything in life.. n emerge a winner...

one day im gonna come back and comment on this very post..till then ciao!

No comments: